Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project. Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of project. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Assists COO with daily activities and additional support duties essential to the efficient administration and operation of the IPA. Maintains executive calendar, organizational chart and other supportive materials. Coordinates and assists with on-going executive projects related to the IPA. Oversees all Human Resources and Administrative functions with high level of confidentiality..
Project Management Duties
- Creates and executes project work plans and timelines and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Identifies resources needed and works with all department functions to assign individual responsibilities. Conveys project changes and updates to appropriate team members.Ensures documents and major digital assets are complete, current, and stored appropriately.Resolves and /or escalates issues in a timely fashion
- Assures project legal documents (photo releases, property releases, etc.) are completed and signed.
- Ensures documents and major digital assets are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Prepares regular status reports and distributes internally and externally if necessary.
- Routes work between all responsible people in all stages of development.
- Associate degree in business or related field
- BA or BS preferred
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Three years experience in an Executive Administration / Project Management capacity. Prefer previous experience in an IPA or health plan setting.
- Word processing and computer experience required . Microsoft Office Suite experience required.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Project Management: 3 years