Manages people who are responsible for internal business projects and programs involving department or cross-functional teams of subject matter experts, delivering products through the design process to completion. Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets. Monitors the project from inception through delivery. May engage and oversee the work of external vendors. Assigns, directs and monitors system analysis and program staff. These positions’ primary focus is project/program management, rather than the application of expertise in a specialized functional field of knowledge although they may have technical team members.
• Manages a team in planning and executing business programs.
• Serves as the subject matter expert in the functional area and leads programs to meet critical needs.
• Communicates and collaborates with customers to analyze and transform needs and goals into functional requirements. Delivers the appropriate artifacts as needed.
• Works with operational leaders within the business to provide recommendations on opportunities for process improvements.
• Creates business requirements documents, test plans, requirements traceability matrix, user training materials and other related documentations.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required License, Certification, Association:
PMP Certification (and/or comparable coursework)
Graduate Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Preferred License, Certification, Association:
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification, ITIL Certification desired.